Some of my favorite designs:
white's atlantic 48, the gunboat
34, the wharram
63, and a kurt
hughes 36 (actually built out to 39, i've been on that boat
several time and there are more detailed pictures of it here.
Here are some links to other multihull projects and boatbuilders,
suppliers, and information.
Pictures of Yves Parlier's new hydroplaning cat being launched
have been posted to his website at http://www.parlier.org/
- this is a stepped planing hull design which looks a lot like seaplane
floats. Parlier says this will open up the speed range of 40-60
knots for sailing catamarans. Whew!
http://www.fram.nl - Henny van
Oortmarssen building an F-39 with resin infusion techniques
- an amazing set of pictures of his resin infusion of an entire
- the catamaran company in fort lauderdale
- the general boatbuilding community - monos and
- a kurt hughes 48' daycharter boat being constructed in houston-
good links for vacuum and infusion supplies
Jeff Turner is doing a good job of gathering together information
on Cross trimarans and his link is:
John Shuttleworth has a rather complete design page up for a 50'
fast cat with lots of technical details. http://www.steamradio.com/JSYD/Dogstar50-article.html
and a big list of designers:
new zealand multihull photos - http://groups.msn.com/multihullsrule/shoebox.msnw
and a big bolger catamaran: http://thegreatsea.com